She particularly focuses on energy (oil and gas), construction, engineering, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. She also acts as counsel before French courts, in particular in enforcement and set aside proceedings in relation to arbitral awards.
Prior to joining Castineira, Cécilia Miles gained arbitration and litigation experience in international law firms in Paris and abroad, such as Clifford Chance and Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle.
Cécilia Miles is fluent in French, English and Spanish. She is admitted to the Paris Bar and holds two Master’s degrees from the Sorbonne Law School.
- Associate, Castineira (since September 2017)
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle (Paris), International Arbitration (January-December 2016)
- Clifford Chance (Barcelona), Litigation & Dispute Resolution (January –June 2015)
- Castellane Avocats (Paris), International Arbitration & Commercial Litigation (January-July 2013)
- Paris Bar admission (2016)
- Master 2 English and North American Business Law, Sorbonne Law School (2014)
- Master 2 International Trade Law, Sorbonne Law School (2013)
- Master 1 Business Law, Upec (2012)
- Licence, Complutense University of Madrid / Upec (2011)
“¿Qué puede hacer el árbitro cuando una parte se niega a practicar la prueba que, en ‘discovery’, ha sido instada por la otra parte?” (2015), afarbit.org, accessed September 2017